Juried Photography Exhibition February–April, 2019
Everyone is eligible to enter the juried exhibition* and we invite you to capture the natural beauty and human experience of the Delta Rhythm & Bayous Highway. Photographs of the landscape, people, musicians, wildlife, buildings, and transportation will give the viewer a glimpse into Arkansas Highway 65 which runs through the Delta from Pine Bluff to Lake Village and across into Greenville, Mississippi along Highway 82. You may submit photos taken within one mile of the highway.
Prizes: $500 for Best in Show, $250 for 1st Prize, $150 for 2nd Prize, and $100 for 3rd Prize.
Visit asc701.org for submission information and form.
Entry fee, to ASC, is $10/entry.
Digital entry is due by November 1, 2018.
ASC will notify you by November 15, 2018 if your photograph has been selected.
If your photo has been selected for the exhibition, you must mail or hand-deliver an 11” x 14” print by January 4, 2019. (Due to holidays and weather: If hand delivering, phone 870-536-3375 to confirm that ASC is open.)
Photographer is responsible for cost of 11 x 14” print and shipping both ways (or hand-delivery and pickup). ASC is responsible for framing photographs. Print will be returned to artist and mat and frame remain property of ASC.
The process for entering photographs into the juried exhibition includes:
- November 1: submit application and digital image (www.asc701.org/scenesalongdelta);
- All photographs will be assigned a number so that juror cannot identify photographer;
- November 15: ASC will notify photographers whose work has been juried into exhibition;
- January 4, 2019: photographs due at ASC. Ship or hand-deliver an 11” x 14” print to ASC. Return postage must be included. (Due to holidays and weather: If hand delivering, phone 870-536-3375 to confirm that ASC is open.)
- Photographs will be matted and framed at the expense of ASC and the exhibition will be on display from February through April 2019 with exact dates to be determined. All photographs must remain on exhibition for the duration of the show. Photographs will be returned to the artist/photographer without mats or frames which remain the property of ASC.
*Photographers under the age of 18 must have parent’s permission. Arts & Science Center for Southeast Arkansas staff, family members, and members of the Board of Trustees are not eligible.